Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Let's Scrap Design Team....!!!

So on Dec 1st I started my first term on the Design Team at Let's Scrap... I am soooo excited and ready to go. There is a great group of ladies on the DT with me. If you haven't checked out Let's Scrap you should... www.letsscrap.ning.com there is so much to do there.. come play with us!

The next couple of weeks will be very busy for me with the DT, my scrapbooking classes, Christmas parties, crops and the best news - it looks like the kids have found a home. There is a family that is ready and eager to adopt these 2 kids and just in time for Christmas! I think the couple is great and think that it will be a great match. A crazy couple of weeks but so worth it for them.

So time to get busy... so much scrapbooking to do.. so little time!! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Cathy! Looking forward to working with you and getting to know you!! You're right, its is SO much fun over at Let's Scrap Xxx

    ReplyDelete