Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tea Cups

This layout was made up with this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap... I would love to see what you all do with this sketch! It is up at Let's Scrap right now and you have until Midnight (site time) next Tuesday to get your layout in the gallery to get your name in for the prize... come on and join us!!

I did up "Tea Cups".. these are pics of my boys and 2 of the foster boys from long ago... these were from 2005!! Ohhh my boys were so little then... what happened to them?? Now they are 18 and 25!!! Where does the time go... :0) 

click on the images for a larger image to look at..

This is the sketch that this layout is based on:


Thanks for looking!! Stay tuned for more layouts!!


1 comment:

  1. Cute Cathy! Used to love that ride -- messes up my balance too bad now (complications with my ears). Love your title and colors!

    ReplyDelete