Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Precious....

This is LOAD #21 & #22
This is a layout using Let's Scrap this weeks sketch. 
Of course I'm going to use pics of my new Grandson Preston because
I'm so proud I could bust some buttons.. he is adorable!!
I took these pics of my son, Raym, with his newborn son as he was in 
the nursery... the journaling reads as follows:

'Nothing could have prepared me for these moments of seeing my son with his 
son for the first time. No words could ever describe the absolute and complete love..
my heart was just overflowing with love for both of them.. what an amazing feeling
and what an amazing father he will be for Preston... '

click to enlarge image

this is the sketch that I worked with... so versatile!! 



1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I absolutely love your take on the sketch. Perfect for your multitude of pictures. Such a sweet moment to remember.

    ReplyDelete