Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Let's Ride...

A very busy weekend here... I do one craft show a year and it was this 
past weekend. I am a serious procrastinator so I have been crazy busy
getting stuff ready for it over the past several weeks and all my scrapbooking
got put on hold... so today I got to play a little bit for one of the DT that I belong to 
and this is what I did... 

Let's Ride!! A pic that I love of My Adorable One and myself at Gunslinger Nationals 
in Oregon this past summer... a very simple layout but it was fun playing with the sketch 
from Nuts About Sketches .. so here is the layout...


when I scanned it the eyelets on the sides got cut off... and the paper
is silvery with skulls... so very cool!! ;0) 

Here is the great sketch that I got to play with...


If you haven't checked out Nuts About Sketches you should!!
Come on over and play with us!! ;0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment