Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Moe's...

So starting over for the LOAD this month... this is #1 & #2

This is my challenge at Let's Scraps "Scrap Your Stash" Group..
the challenge is to use what you have in scrapbooking supplies and use up some
of your stash... you know we all have it!! I'll admit.. some more than others! ;0) 

Here is the layout.. this is from our Gunslinger Nationals in Oregon this past summer.. 
we went on a ride to the coast and it was beautiful and we ate at Moe's.. oh Yum!!!


click to make imager larger

Usually I would have this side by side in a double layout form.. but
I have a new computer with updated software and I'm not sure how to use
it yet!! lol I'll have to get The Adorable One to help me figure it out.. ;0) 

Here is the challenge part of this layout:

2 patterned papers
4 different colors of cardstock
10 eyelets or brads
10 die cuts/stickers - 
either from your stash or you can cut them with your machines
and some inking on the layouts

This is the sketch I used:


Come play along with us!!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous LO! Thanks again for hosting the LOAD challenge for OCT over at Let's Scrap. I got soooo much done! what a great incentive. Where are you doing another LOAD for this month? Are you crazy? Crack me up! Especially with the holidays. Good luck, I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete