Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2 New DT Layouts

Boy am I having a hard time finding my scrapbooking groove after my 
heart attack... I have done 2 more DT layouts this month and they 
were hard to get done and I'm not really thrilled with either one. 
The pics are great the scrapbooker must be 'on vacation'!! ;0) 

Here is the first one of Vieve.. this is for the Nuts About Sketches
DT... the pics are amazing of Vieve. Such fun to scrapbook her pics

click to enlarge

This is the sketch I worked with 



Here is the newest layout... it will be posted Monday morning on 
Nuts About Sketches..

Preston!!! Gotta love these yummy pics!!

click to enlarge

This is the sketch


Love the sketches at Nuts About Sketches... so much fun to play with their sketches 
and be on their Design Team... Hopefully I will start getting my creative juices flowing 
again really soon.. thanks for checking them out!! ;0) 



No comments:

Post a Comment