Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Twisted Farm Food

LOAD #11 & #12
Hash House a Go Go... Twisted Farm Food!!
This is a layout for a friends album... a day trip to Reno
for a gun show and ended with a trip to this yummy restaurant!!
Doing this layout made me hungry.. this a trip to Reno is coming soon!! ;0) 

click to enlarge

This is the sketch I used from Let's Scrap


Fun sketch to play with!!


LOAD #13

This is another layout of my sweet little Grandson and Sweet Mommy!!
The kids take pics all the time on their cell phones and then download them 
to my computer.... This lil guy is just past 3 months old and I am sooooooo
behind on his scrapbooking because we are all taking pics constantly!! ;0)

Mommy Moments!!

click to enlarge

Here is the great sketch from Nuts About Sketches







1 comment: