Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Cuddle with Dad

Today was the first challenge of a brand new blog that I am on the new DT for...
 Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. This is a brand new blog, with brand new challenges..
an incredible DT and a great leader... come check us out!!  We are also on Facebook 
so come and follow us!!

So this is a new thing for me... digi stamps!! I haven't played with them until this DT..
what fun!! Gives me a reason to play with my copic's that I have been collecting for 
years!! ;0)

LOAD #1 for March too!!

So here is my layout and then I will break it down for you... 

click to enlarge

So I went with the 'Sock Elephant Heart' image from
Bug A Boo Stamps... Of course I am always working on 
layouts of our little Preston and I thought this would be perfect 
for this layout of our little cuddle bug. 

I used the following copic colors:
R37
100
B23
C-5

I also used this sketch from Inspired Blueprints from 4/24/11


Come check out all the fun and see what is going on at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog!!

5 comments:

  1. What a totally cute layout and the photos are darling. The sock elephant was the perfect digi choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! The photos mix perfectly with the backgroud colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCK! Cathy. This is such a cute layout and I love the photos. Way to go on getting DT spot... I am so happy for you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy I awarded you the liebster award... you can get the details from my blog here... http://valbellesramblings.blogspot.com/ :D you rock chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome project for our first Love To Scrap! Challenge! Very proud you're on my design team!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete