Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Love to Scrap Challenge #3

This is for the Love To Scrap Challenge #3
The challenge is to use this Recipe:
3 (or more) layers
2 patterned papers
1 image

See easy!!! If you want to play along with this challenge go to the 
Love to Scrap blog and upload your entry to enter for the prize!!

Here is my entry and my LOAD #1 for April

click to enlarge

Many of you that are on my facebook will remember this picture of 
lil Preston and Grandpa watching the movie Robots. I don't know who
was more into the movie!! ;0) Love this pic...!!

The image is from A Day For Daisies
and, of course, the robot image. My Adorable
One printed them up in 2 different sizes for me to 
play with...

The sketch I used was from Inspired Blueprints
Sketch #79 from 8-13-11


3 comments:

  1. Great job on the layout!! You have the perfect dp for the project and this is such a cute way to remember a special moment.

    ReplyDelete