Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Play Time....

Sorry for the late post... I have been battling a migraine and this slipped my mind.. :0(

LOAD #6 and #7

This is for Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's Challenge:

Challenge #12 - Let's Play Bingo!!

Here is my layout:



So here is how you play this challenge: Just choose any column or row (vertically, horizontally or diagonally) on the grid and use those three items on your project:


You can use any rubber stamp or digital image you want!
(That means we want to see stamping on your project!)

I used the stamped lil engineer boy image and used ribbon, buttons and brads on my layout... 
lets see what you can do!! When you get your layout completed put it on our blog for a chance to 
win some goodies...  Love To Scrap Challenge Blog

For this layout I used a sketch from Nuts About Sketches






2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Cathy, as they all are with that adorable little yummy boy! Just love this! Glad you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute Cathy!! Love the bright and playful paper you used for this layout. Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete