Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014 Calendar

Ok.. so today My Adorable One and I took a veg day! No house cleaning, no cooking..
nothing but what we wanted to do... or play I should say. He got on his computer and
'wow-d' the day away and I scrapbooked.. I know.. surprised right?!? Well I had
bought a Basic Grey calendar kit to make up for my guy to hang in his office a few
weeks ago, so I figured I had better get it done before another month was gone in 
this year already... I had a ball doing this and it turned out so cute I said I wanted to 
keep it at home.. sorry.. no dice, it is going to work with him tomorrow!! lol 
So I took pics from every month last year and, with the exception of one, they are of
Grandpa and Yummy... so January's pic is from last January and so forth.... 
oh my how he has grown!! Here it is...

Front Cover
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

So that is the end of this calendar and My Adorable One is excited to have
it to take to work tomorrow to hang in his office... This was a fun project and I was
glad that I was able to work on it from start to finish and get it all done today!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Ohhhh so this will be LOAD #1 - #13.. whoot! whoot!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cath this is just gorgeous... I love it... He is such a cute lil thing.... Such a great way to mark his growth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh but you are going to melt every month, looking at these adorable photos!!! and you framed them so perfectly with such beautiful layouts!!! gosh what a great calendar...but, no photos with you ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this, Cathy! What an awesome keepsake! Every month is just as amazing as the one before and after it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous gift for your DH! I'm sure he will treasure this!

    ReplyDelete