Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lil DareDevil

This is just a layout I threw together tonight with a bunch of scraps from the last 4 layouts
I did. It was a kit with Simple Stories goodies in it for 4 layouts... but I got 5 out of it and still have
tons of stickers left!! Whoot! Whoot!!

So here it is.... 
DareDevil!!

The journaling reads:
'and Yes I see a few emergency room visits in his future'

I have to be careful not to scared when he is doing something like this because he loves
it!! If he knows he gets a reaction out of me he does it over and over and gets more goofy 
as he goes.... lil poop!! ;0) I dooooo love him!!

click to enlarge


This is 
LOAD #10 for March..
wow I'm behind this month!!

2 comments:

  1. He is just the cutest and way to go with him not having any fear, its a wonderful characteristics, but scary for you as you rightly say. Love the colourful fun design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures and nice layout !

    ReplyDelete