Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Let's Scrap Sketches 2-4-15

Good Morning Everyone!!

I guess I am still a bit inspired to scrapbook after my great LOAD Challenge...

So I went to work on a Let's Scrap Sketches sketch... so here we go...


2-4-15

Of course... YUMMY!! I took these pics the beginning of last year... 
the kids and I went shopping at the mall and I got these on my cell phone of 
this Gorgeous lil Yummy Boy and his handsome daddy... I love these pics.. they 
are some of the sweetest photo's... ;0) Love these boys!!! This little Yummy is this
Daddy's mini me... thru and thru... ;0)

So here is the sketch I worked with... designed by Denise 


What a great sketch to play with.... I usually love to use the sketches as a double page layout but I had the other pics laying on my desk that just screamed to be used... who am I too argue!! ;0)

If you have the chance to play along you should... this challenge runs thru next Tuesday midnight... I hope to see alot of you playing along... !!

Thanks for looking...
Hugs,
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and amazing pictures!! Hope to play along with this sketch (maybe even today)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is is one of my favest layouts ever. I love those photos... TWO good looking guys in one family ... how lucky can you get <3

    ReplyDelete