Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Backyard Adventure

Wow... well it has been a bit since I have had the time to play along with the sketches but I did manage it this weekend and just in time for this sketch reveal from Let's Scrap Sketches!!

So here is the sketch I used:

awesome sketch by Mich!!!

and here is what I came up with... 


being I have not been scrapbooking much it took me all day to get this layout done... all day.. can you believe that!!! Of course I HAD to use some Yummy pics!! This poor baby is not even 4 yrs old and I am soooooooo behind in getting his pics scrapbooked... mind you I have stacks of layouts done.. some in albums and most not.. stacks of them and I have equal stacks of pics waiting for me to get to them... good thing I only have 1 Grandson or I would be in big trouble!!!

Thanks for looking at my blog and I hope to be adding more to it very very soon...

Hugs,
Cathy

3 comments:

  1. This is just so fun Cathy and he is super cute. A great take on the sketch once again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the pics... I am so bad about having my phone or camera with me to get pics... just love the natural colours of this one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. As reported by Stanford Medical, It is really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than us.

    (And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to determine if this short questionnaire can help you find out your real weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete